PUR cables for power applications
- PUR sheathed flexible cable, suitable for mediate to heavy duty mechanical applications
- For indoor as well as outdoor use, appropriate for use in damp and wet areas
- Temperature range: -40° up to +80°C (fixed installation)
- Suitable for flexible applications with continuous movement under harsh operating conditions
- Resistant to numerous chemicals, mineral lubricants and corrosive substances and therefore especially suitable for operating in greasy and chemical environments
- High notch, tear and abrasion resistance
- Durable cable used for machine tools, industrial machinery, robotics, transfer production lines, construction equipment etc.
- Often applied for control and electrical engineering, mechanical and plant engineering, industrial and agricultural solutions, construction sites etc.
TB17 FLEX - PUR single core cable - LiF11Y / LiF11Y11Y
Highly flexible, very durable single core cable with PUR jacket or double jacket.
Product sheet Configure